We maintain a comprehensive & proactive health, safety & environment policy at all times. The aim of our Health, Safety Environment Management System is to have a tool which helps management deliver, maintain and monitor the Company’s safety performance at all work sites and facilities.
Promotional activities and motivational programs such as the ‘Safety Man of the Month’ & monthly award for best idea/suggestion.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring Health, Safety and the Environment have a high priority in all our activities.
- Implementing and maintaining a Health and Safety Management System that complies with relevant industry regulations.
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management system.
- Complying with applicable legislation, together with relevant international standards, codes of practice and client requirements in respect of occupational health, safety and the environment.
- Supporting our employees by providing training and development of HSE knowledge and skills.
- Promoting the benefits of a healthy lifestyle among our employees.
- Reporting accidents, incidents and near misses and investigating fully to identify lessons learned and prevent similar events from occurring.